I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.The Perfectly Imperfect Match by Kendra C. Highley
Series: Suttonville Sentinels
Published by Entangled Teen (Crush) on July 10th 2017
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Young Adult
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also by this author: The Bad Boy Bargain
Pitcher Dylan Dennings has his future all mapped out: make the minors straight out of high school, work his way up the farm system, and get called up to the majors by the time he’s twenty-three. The Plan has been his sole focus for years, and if making his dreams come true means instituting a strict “no girls” policy, so be it.
Lucy Foster, needlepoint ninja, big sister to an aspiring pitcher, and chicken advocate, likes a little mayhem. So what if she gets lost taking her brother to baseball camp…at her own high school? The pitching coach, some hotshot high school player, obviously thinks she’s a hot mess. Too bad he’s cute, because he’s so not her type.
Problem is, they keep running into each other, and every interaction sparks hotter than the last. But with Dylan’s future on the line, he has to decide whether some rules are made to be broken…
Disclaimer: This book contains a crazy night of moonlit skinny-dipping, a combustible crush, and kisses swoony enough to unwind even the most Type A athlete.
5 reasons to read Perfectly Imperfect Match
- It’s an opposites attract story. Dylan and Lucy couldn’t be more different.
- It’s sweet and fun, and spontaneous at times.
- Baseball!!! I don’t really even care for baseball but I love books with baseball players. Weird I know.
- There’s also a sense of family. They are trying to help you even if you don’t realize it. And there’s a pretty strong sibling relationship that I love.
- Also I love Lucy and Serena’s friendship. They are more like sisters than friends.
If you want a cute summer romance, this is definitely one you should pick up. It will have you swooning and giggling.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges:
- 2017 Contemporary Romance Challenge
- 2017 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge
- 2017 New Release Challenge