I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Genres: Contemporary, Romance
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also by this author: Roommate Romance, Start Me Up
Josh Lawson--he's got the body of an athlete, muscles galore, and thick, tousled bed head hair. He's always Mr. Serious, but when he smiles it transforms his entire face. I'd quietly lose my cool if that smirk were ever directed at me.
But playboys like him don't go for theatre nerds like me. Especially when the playboy in question is a strong silent type who is my opposite in every way.
I definitely am NOT in love with my best friend's brother. So why do I find myself dreaming/lusting over his broad shoulders and incredible arms? And why did we practically hook up on the dance floor at his sister's wedding? I can't get him out of my mind.
Reagan Bennett is not my type. She's happy, artistic, and deserves the real deal. I'm moody and only good for a one night stand. But after our impromptu sleepover, I can't get her out of my head.
She's got legs for miles. She's creative in all the right ways: she knows all the best spots in New York City and she's passionate about everything she does. Plus, her chocolate chip pancakes are killer.
She's everything good. I'm not gonna be the one to bring her down.
But the more time we spend together, the harder it is to keep my hands off her. I want her. Hell, I need her. It might be reckless, but it also might be love.
6 Reasons to read Reckless Romance
- I was soooo happy to get a story about Reagan and Josh. We met both of them in Roommate Romance.
- Reagan is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to her passion in theater.
- Josh is very broody, but there may be home at the end of the tunnel.
- We get to see a little bit of Allie and Shane.
- Chemistry… they definitely have it. Sometimes opposites attract.
- We also get to see a little something from Joanna. I definitely hope there’s another story for her.
This book is just all around sweet. It’ll make you swoon and believe in Happily Ever Afters.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: