I’m approaching 32 pretty quickly, and there are so many things I want to do. So I’m going to share a little bucket list with y’all.
- Travel the world. There are so many places I want to see.
- Go to Universal so I can visit all the Harry Potter things.
- Take the kidlets on a cross country trip.
- Publish a book. I’ve got it finished. Just going through beta reads and edits. So that’s one step closer!
- Figure out how to code.
- Go on a cruise. I’m not a water person, but my mom, aunts, and uncles love it. So maybe I should give it a try.
And right now that’s all I can think of. My brain isn’t working at full capacity because I’m exhausted. If I think of more I’ll definitely add it to this list.
Do you have a bucket list? Let me know in the comments.