We’re back and attempting to do the Steampunk Reading Challenge again! Stephanie @ In Wonderland Book Blog and I have made some improvements/changes making this challenge a little more lax than before. So, if you want to challenge yourself to read a little more Steampunk this year, sign up! There will be giveaways every quarter! 🙂
I personally am going to try for Electrologist. I have tons of books on my shelves that need to be read, and this is my motivation.
- This challenge will run from January 1st, 2017 to December 31st, 2017. Signups will be open until December 1st, 2017.
- Anyone can enter, as long as you are posting your reviews/book talks somewhere that you can link to them. Whether that is on your blog, Goodreads, Instagram, Amazon, etc.
- Rereads are allowed as long as you have a review/book talk to go along with that for the 2017 year.
- The link ups for each quarter will go live on the first day of each quarter. And they will be open until the next link up is live.
- Use #2017SRC on social media to show off your updates for the challenge and of course to make more friends!
Which Books Count:
-Any book that has Steampunk elements in it. The book can be published at any time.
1-5 – Shipmate
6-10 – Navigator
11-15 – Mortician
15-20 – Electrologist
21-25 – Aetherist
26+ – Aeronaut
December 6th 2016: Signups for 2017 SRC
January 1st 2017: First Quarter Linky goes live
April 1st 2017: Second Quarter Linky goes live; First Quarter Linky gets closed
July 1st 2017: Third Quarter Linky goes live; Second Quarter Linky gets closed
October 1st 2017: Fourth Quarter Linky goes live; Third Quarter Linky gets closed
First week of December 2017: Signups for next year
January 1st 2018: Fourth Quarter Linky gets closed. New challenge begins! 🙂