I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: The Bachelors of Arizona
Published by Forever on October 14th, 2016
Genres: Contemporary, Romance
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also by this author: Cheater
Cinderella never had to deal with this crap.
Jane isn't entirely sure that Cinderella got such a raw deal. Sure, she had a rough start, but didn't she eventually land a prince and a happily-ever-after? Meanwhile, Jane is busy waiting on her demanding, entitled sisters, running her cleaning business, and . . . yep, not a prince in sight. Until a party and a broken shoe incident leave Jane wondering if princes---or at least, a certain deliciously hunky billionaire---maybe do exist.
Except Brock Wellington isn't anyone's dream guy. Hell, a prince would never agree to be auctioned off in marriage to the highest bidder. Or act like an arrogant jerk---even if it was just a façade. Now, as Brock is waiting for the auction chopping block, he figures it's karmic retribution that he's tempted by a sexy, sassy woman he can't have. But while they can't have a fairy-tale ending, maybe they can indulge in a little bit of fantasy . . .
5 Reasons to read The Bachelor Auction
- It’s sort of a Cinderella retelling. They are ridiculous sisters and a lost shoe.
- You’ll adore Jane and Brock. They have some SERIOUS chemistry.
- A meddling grandfather. I swear, he might be my favorite character. He’s funny and does crazy things.
- Brock’s brothers. They will have you laughing so hard you’re crying. Seriously, they are hilarious.
- Unlikely romance. You wouldn’t think anything could work between Jane and Brock because they come from two different worlds, but sometimes all you need is a little spark.
I really enjoyed this book. It’s a fun read that will have you flipping the pages to see the outcome.