Series: Throne Of Glass
Published by Bloomsbury Publishing USA on September 2nd 2014
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy & Magic, Love & Romance, Action & Adventure
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also by this author: Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight
Celaena has survived deadly contests and shattering heartbreak-but at an unspeakable cost. Now, she must travel to a new land to confront her darkest truth . . . a truth about her heritage that could change her life-and her future-forever. Meanwhile, brutal and monstrous forces are gathering on the horizon, intent on enslaving her world. Will Celaena find the strength to not only fight her inner demons, but to take on the evil that is about to be unleashed?
The bestselling series that has captured readers all over the world reaches new heights in this sequel to the New York Times best-selling Crown of Midnight. Packed with heart-pounding action, fierce new characters, and swoon-worthy romance, this third book will enthrall readers from start to finish.
Quick Thoughts on Heir of Fire
- I’m now a huge fan of Dorian. I was lukewarm with him in the beginning, but he definitely shows his awesome in this book.
- Celaena had some moments where she drove me nuts, but by the end of the book….. She was amazing!!!!
- Even though I loved Chaol in the previous books, he wasn’t a fave in this book until the end.
- Rowen is awesome. Even when he says thoughtless things
- The new characters add more depth, and I can’t wait to see what happens with them.
- I need to read Queen of Shadows soon so I can get lost in this world again.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: