- Quotes About Success
- Quotes About Attitude
- Quotes About Goals
- Quotes About Perseverance
- Quotes About Leadership
- Quotes About Life
Zig Ziglar was an American author, motivational speaker, and salesperson. He was known for his inspirational and motivational quotes that have been shared and used by many people around the world. On this page, we will explore some of Zig Ziglar's best quotes from Page 2.Shop now!
Quotes About Success
Zig Ziglar believed that success was achievable for anyone who was willing to put in the work. Here are some of his quotes about success:
Zig Ziglar Quotes Page 2: Inspirational and Motivational Quotes
If you're looking for inspiration and motivation, look no further than the Zig Ziglar Quotes Page 2. This page is filled with some of the most inspiring and motivational quotes from one of the greatest speakers in history.
One of our favorite quotes on this page comes from Brian Greene, a renowned physicist who has inspired countless people with his work. His quote reminds us that we are all capable of achieving great things if we put our minds to it:
'The universe doesn't care about your plans or your dreams, but it does respond to your actions.'
We also love the body language quote by Allan Pease. It's a powerful reminder that sometimes our words aren't enough - we need to pay attention to how we present ourselves as well:
'Your body language shapes who you are.'
These are just two examples of the many inspirational and motivational quotes you'll find on this page. Whether you're looking for guidance in your personal life or career, these quotes will help inspire you to be your best self.
- “Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.”
- “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.”
- “Success is not a destination, it’s a journey.”
Quotes About Attitude
Zig Ziglar also believed that attitude was key to success. Here are some of his quotes about attitude:
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
- “Your attitude determines your altitude.”
- “Your attitude is the librarian of your mind.”
Quotes About Goals
Zig Ziglar also believed that setting and achieving goals was essential to success. Here are some of his quotes about goals:
- “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”
- “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
- “If you want to reach a goal, you must 'see the reaching' in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.”
Quotes About Perseverance
Zig Ziglar also believed that perseverance was essential to success. Here are some of his quotes about perseverance:
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”
- “Perseverance is the ability to face defeat again and again without giving up.”
- “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.”
Quotes About Leadership
Zig Ziglar also believed that leadership was essential to success. Here are some of his quotes about leadership:
- “Leadership is the challenge to be something more than average.”
- “Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.”
- “Leadership is the ability to get extraordinary achievement from ordinary people.”
Quotes About Life
Zig Ziglar also believed that life was a journey to be enjoyed. Here are some of his quotes about life:
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.”
- “Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this.”
- “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.”
Zig Ziglar was an inspirational and motivational speaker who believed that success was achievable for anyone who was willing to put in the work. His quotes about success, attitude, goals, perseverance, leadership, and life have been shared and used by many people around the world. We hope that these Zig Ziglar quotes from Page 2 have inspired and motivated you to reach your goals.