May Sarton was a renowned poet and novelist whose works have inspired generations of readers. Her words are filled with wisdom and insight, and her quotes are perfect for any occasion. Here is a collection of some of her most inspirational sayings.Buy now!
On Life and Living
May Sarton's words on life and living are filled with insight and understanding. Here are some of her most memorable quotes on the subject: May Sarton was a prolific writer and poet who left behind a legacy of inspiring words. Her quotes are timeless and continue to inspire people from all walks of life. If you're looking for some inspiration, look no further than the 'May Sarton Quotes: A Collection of Inspirational Sayings'.One of May Sarton's most famous quotes is 'Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is richness of self.' This quote speaks to the importance of taking time for oneself and finding value in being alone.Another powerful quote by May Sarton is 'We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.' This quote encourages us to embrace our true selves, even if it means going against societal norms or expectations.If you enjoyed these quotes by May Sarton, be sure to check out other collections such as Spike Milligan Quotes and Jeff Buckley Quotes . These collections offer more inspirational sayings from notable figures in literature and music.
- 'Life is a journey, not a destination.'
- 'The only journey is the one within.'
- 'The most important thing is to live fully in the present.'
- 'The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.'
On Writing and Creativity
May Sarton was a prolific writer and her words on writing and creativity are just as inspiring. Here are some of her most memorable quotes on the subject:
- 'Writing is a way of life, not a business.'
- 'The creative process is a process of surrender, not control.'
- 'The only rule is that there are no rules.'
- 'The only way to write is to write from the heart.'
On Love and Relationships
May Sarton's words on love and relationships are filled with understanding and compassion. Here are some of her most memorable quotes on the subject:
- 'Love is the only way to grasp another human being in the innermost core of his personality.'
- 'Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.'
- 'Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.'
- 'Love is the only way to heal the wounds of the past.'
On Aging and Death
May Sarton's words on aging and death are filled with wisdom and insight. Here are some of her most memorable quotes on the subject:
- 'Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.'
- 'Death is not the end, but a new beginning.'
- 'Life is a journey, and death is just a part of that journey.'
- 'Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it.'
May Sarton's words are filled with wisdom and insight. Her quotes are perfect for any occasion and can help to inspire and motivate us in our daily lives. We hope that this collection of May Sarton quotes has been helpful and that you have found the perfect quote for any occasion.
May Sarton's words are timeless and her insight into life, love, and death are just as relevant today as they were when she wrote them. We hope that this collection of May Sarton quotes has been helpful and that you have found the perfect quote for any occasion.