Frank Zappa was an American musician, composer, and satirist who was known for his unique and often controversial style of music. He was also a prolific songwriter, having written over 60 albums in his lifetime. His music was often seen as a reflection of his views on life, politics, and the world around him. Here, we explore some of his most inspiring quotes.Find deal!
Quotes on Life
Frank Zappa had a unique perspective on life, and his quotes often reflect his views on the world. Here are some of his most inspiring quotes on life:
- “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
- “The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open.”
- “You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.”
- “So many books, so little time.”
Quotes on Music
Frank Zappa was a passionate musician, and his quotes often reflect his love for music. Here are some of his most inspiring quotes on music:Buy now!
- “Music, in performance, is a type of sculpture. The air in the performance is sculpted into something.”
- “Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.”
- “Music is the best.”
- “Music is always a commentary on society.”
Quotes on the World
Frank Zappa was a keen observer of the world around him, and his quotes often reflect his views on the world. Here are some of his most inspiring quotes on the world:
- “The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”
- “The most important thing to do in your life is to not interfere with somebody else's life.”
- “The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.”
- “Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals walking around lonely.”
Frank Zappa was a unique and inspiring musician, composer, and satirist. His quotes often reflect his views on life, music, and the world around him. We hope that these quotes have inspired you to think differently about the world and to live life to the fullest.