Bette Davis was an iconic actress who left behind a legacy of memorable quotes. From her thoughts on life, love, and success, to her witty one-liners, Bette Davis was a master of the spoken word. Here is a collection of the best quotes by Bette Davis.Get price!
Quotes on Life
Bette Davis was a firm believer in living life to the fullest. Here are some of her most inspiring quotes on life: Bette Davis was an iconic actress known for her talent, wit, and wisdom. Her quotes have become timeless classics that continue to inspire people today. If you're a fan of Bette Davis or just looking for some inspiration, then you'll love this collection of the best Bette Davis quotes.One of the most famous Bette Davis quotes is 'Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night.' This line from her movie 'All About Eve' has become synonymous with drama and excitement. Another great quote by Bette Davis is 'Old age ain't no place for sissies.' This quote shows her strength and resilience in facing the challenges of aging.In addition to these well-known quotes, there are many other gems in this collection that will make you think and reflect on life. For example, she once said: 'I'd marry again if I found a man who had fifteen million dollars, would sign over half to me before the marriage and guarantee he'd be dead within a year.' This humorous take on marriage highlights her sharp wit and sense of humor.If you're interested in learning more about Bette Davis' life and career or want to explore more inspirational quotes from other notable figures like Confucius or Martin Schwartz Trader , check out our links below!
- 'Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!'
- 'Old age ain't no place for sissies.'
- 'Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.'
- 'When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.'
Quotes on Love
Bette Davis was a romantic at heart, and her quotes on love are some of the most beautiful ever written. Here are some of her most memorable quotes on love:Find deal!
- 'Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.'
- 'Love is not a victory march; it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.'
- 'Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.'
- 'Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good too.'
Quotes on Success
Bette Davis was a successful actress who achieved great success in her career. Here are some of her most inspiring quotes on success:
- 'Success is a great deodorant.'
- 'You should never be afraid to do what's right, even if it's unpopular.'
- 'If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.'
- 'I have no regrets. I wouldn't have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say.'
Quotes on Acting
Bette Davis was an acclaimed actress who was known for her powerful performances. Here are some of her most memorable quotes on acting:
- 'Acting is a nice childish profession - pretending you're someone else and, at the same time, selling yourself.'
- 'Acting is not about being someone different. It's finding the similarity in what is apparently different, then finding myself in there.'
- 'Acting is a question of absorbing other people's personalities and adding some of your own experience.'
- 'Acting is not a mystery. It's not a magical thing. It's just a profession, like being a carpenter.'
Quotes on Women
Bette Davis was a strong advocate for women's rights. Here are some of her most inspiring quotes on women:
- 'Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants.'
- 'Women have to live with so much that is not said.'
- 'Women have to work much harder to make it in this world. It really pisses me off that women don't get the same recognition as men.'
- 'Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.'
Quotes on Aging
Bette Davis was a firm believer in aging gracefully. Here are some of her most memorable quotes on aging:
- 'Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form.'
- 'Old age is no place for sissies.'
- 'Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.'
- 'You can't stop the aging process, but you can control how you age.'
Bette Davis was an iconic actress who left behind a legacy of memorable quotes. From her thoughts on life, love, and success, to her witty one-liners, Bette Davis was a master of the spoken word. Here is a collection of the best quotes by Bette Davis, including her thoughts on life, love, success, acting, women, and aging.