Amy Schumer is one of the funniest comedians of our time. From her stand-up to her movies, she has a knack for making us laugh. Here is a collection of some of her funniest quotes that will make you smile. Amy Schumer is a well-known comedian, actress, and writer who has made audiences laugh with her hilarious jokes and witty one-liners. Her unique brand of humor often touches on topics such as relationships, body image, and feminism.If you're looking for a good laugh or some inspiration from this talented comedian, then look no further than our collection of Amy Schumer quotes. From her stand-up routines to interviews and social media posts, we've gathered the funniest sayings that will have you in stitches.In addition to Amy's quotes, be sure to check out other inspirational figures like Margaret Mead and Lily Leung. These women have also left their mark on the world with their words of wisdom and motivational messages.Margaret Mead was an American cultural anthropologist who studied human behavior around the world. Her insightful quotes offer valuable lessons about diversity, tolerance, and understanding different cultures.Lily Leung is a writer who shares inspiring stories about personal growth and self-improvement. Her uplifting quotes remind us that we are capable of achieving great things if we believe in ourselves.So whether you need a good laugh or some motivation to pursue your dreams, these three women have got you covered with their wise words!Find deal!
Quotes About Life
Amy Schumer has a unique perspective on life that she shares with her fans. Here are some of her best quotes about life:
- “Life is too short to be in relationships where you feel this isn’t fully right or somebody doesn’t have your back, or somebody doesn’t fully value you.”
- “I think it’s important to remind yourself that you’re never too old to start over.”
- “I’m not afraid of failure. I’m afraid of being in the same place I’ve always been.”
Quotes About Love
Amy Schumer has a lot to say about love, too. Here are some of her best quotes about love:Find deal!
- “Love is not a feeling; it’s an ability.”
- “Love is not a big enough word for what I feel.”
- “Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.”
Quotes About Women
Amy Schumer is a strong advocate for women's rights. Here are some of her best quotes about women:Find deal!
- “Women are the most powerful force in the world.”
- “Women are strong, powerful, and capable of anything.”
- “Women should never be afraid to be themselves.”
Quotes About Friendship
Amy Schumer also has a lot to say about friendship. Here are some of her best quotes about friendship:
- “Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who walked into your life and said, ‘I’m here for you.’”
- “A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.”
- “Friends are the family you choose.”
Quotes About Success
Amy Schumer is a successful comedian and actress. Here are some of her best quotes about success:
- “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.”
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Quotes About Humor
Amy Schumer is known for her hilarious jokes and one-liners. Here are some of her best quotes about humor:
- “Laughter is the best medicine.”
- “Humor is the shortest distance between two people.”
- “A sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile through the unbearable.”
Amy Schumer is a hilarious comedian and actress who has a lot to say about life, love, women, friendship, success, and humor. Her quotes are sure to make you laugh and smile. So, the next time you need a pick-me-up, take a look at this collection of Amy Schumer quotes.
We hope you enjoyed this collection of Amy Schumer quotes. If you have any other favorite quotes from Amy Schumer, let us know in the comments below!