I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: Fight For Me
Published by A.L. Jackson Books on February 5th 2018
Genres: Contemporary, Romance
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also in this series: Show Me the Way
Also by this author: When We Collide, Take This Regret
The next seductive, unforgettable stand-alone romance in the FIGHT FOR ME series from NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author A.L. Jackson...
Kale Bryant. Arrogant. Gorgeous. Commanding.This ER doctor is married to his job.His only vice is one-night stands and short-lived flings.He learned a long time ago loving someone isn’t worth the risk.
Harley Hope Masterson.Beautiful. Brave. Sweet. The owner of a small coffee shop knows what it’s like to struggle.Embroiled in a bitter divorce, she’s threatened with losing everything.
When Kale accepts a new position down the street from Hope’s shop, he begins to question every wall he’s built around his heart. He wants her in a way he hasn’t wanted anyone.One touch is fire.One kiss, and he’s spinning out of control. But taking her won’t come without consequences.
Hope is in for the fight of her life.One neither of them saw coming.Now Kale must decide if loving her is worth risking it all.
She will fight with everything she has. But sometimes even hope needs a hero...
5 Reasons to read Follow Me Back
- We get a look into Kale’s life. He’s intrigued me since the last book.
- I still love the tight knit group these characters have. It just shows that sometimes your friends are family.
- Jackson will pretty much always destroy you and make you feel everything!
- But she’ll also put you back together and give you hope.
- I loved the interactions between Kale and Hope. It’s sweet and awkward and everything you usually feel when you have a new relationship.
I love Jackson’s books. I always know that I’ll probably need to grab some tissue and just let the words consume me. She did a great job with this book, and I can’t wait to see what comes next for this set of characters.