Series: The Royals
Published by Everafter Romance on April 4th 2016
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance, Young Adult
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also in this series: Royally Roma
THESE ROYALS WILL RUIN YOU...
Ella Harper is a survivor—a pragmatic optimist. She’s spent her whole life moving from town to town with her flighty mother, struggling to make ends meet and believing that someday she’ll climb out of the gutter. After her mother’s death, Ella is truly alone.
Until Callum Royal appears, plucking Ella out of poverty and tossing her into his posh mansion among his five sons who all hate her. Each Royal boy is more magnetic than the last, but none as captivating as Reed Royal, the boy who is determined to send her back to the slums she came from.
Reed doesn’t want her. He says she doesn’t belong with the Royals.
HE MIGHT BE RIGHT.
Wealth. Excess. Deception. It’s like nothing Ella has ever experienced, and if she’s going to survive her time in the Royal palace, she’ll need to learn to issue her own Royal decrees.
5 reasons to read Paper Princess
- It’s got a Cruel Intentions feel to it, and I freaking loved it.
- The tension. So much tension. You could feel it run off the pages.
- I loved Ella. She’s used to being on her own, and still tends to do things her own way.
- Reed. I wanted to love him and slap him all at the same time.
- The bonds Ella forms with the Royal boys. It takes a while for them to cozy up to each other but when they do, they have each other’s back.
I don’t know why I waited so freaking long to read this book. I can’t wait to read the rest of the books. That ending left me broken.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: