I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: Preston Brothers
Published by Amazon Digital Services Genres: New Adult, Romance
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also in this series: Lucas
Also by this author: More Than This, More Than Her (More, #2), More Than Him (More Than, #3), More Than Forever (More Than, #4), More Than Enough, Combative, Darkness Matters
As a kid, Logan Preston was a brat. Through his teens, he became the bad boy. Now, at nineteen, no one knows what the hell to expect.
High school dropout, Logan Preston is a good-for-nothing stoner. A black sheep. A disappointment. The worst Preston Punk of the lot.At least that’s how everyone in his small town makes him feel. But Logan Preston has secrets. Secrets so dark and so deep below the surface that the only way he can fight them is to stay high, high, high. He wears cockiness as a mask. Arrogance as his armor. Until one girl, one night, asks one life-changing question: What's beneath the bravado, Logan Preston?
Six Reasons to read Logan
- It’s by Jay FREAKING McLean. Seriously, that should be reason enough.
- We get to see the Preston Punks again. I love this family so hard, and love how when things get tough, they look out for each other.
- Logan… This boy who hurts so much and loses himself to forget. Gah, my heart breaks for him.
- Aubrey… I love her. I can connect with her. She feels real, and that’s one of the best things.
- MAYHEM. Did you honestly think you’d see the end of Operation Mayhem? And some of the ones that get pulled in this one are genius.
- You will feel all the things. I’m not kidding, every single emotion you thought you could have, you will feel those and so many more.
Seriously though, if you are a fan of McLean, you’ll need to pick up this book. And if you’ve never read her, go grab her More Than series, then Lucas. Go ahead…I’ll wait.
One of my favorite things about her books is that I can empathize with her characters. I see myself in some of them, and feel like they are all my friends by the time I’m finished reading. Happy reading!!!
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: