Series: Chicagoland Vampires
Published by Berkley Books on April 25th 2017
Genres: Paranormal, Romance, Urban Fantasy
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also in this series: Friday Night Bites, Twice Bitten
Also by this author: Some Girls Bite, Friday Night Bites
The thrilling final installment of Chloe Neill’s New York Times bestselling urban fantasy series sees a sinister sorcery advancing across Chicago, and it may usher in the fall of Cadogan House…
Since the night of her brutal attack and unwilling transformation to vampire, Merit’s stood as Sentinel and protector of Chicago’s Cadogan House. She's saved the Windy City from the forces of darkness time and again with her liege and lover, Ethan Sullivan, by her side.
When the House is infiltrated and Merit is attacked by a vampire seemingly under the sway of dark magic, Merit and Ethan realize the danger is closer than they could have ever imagined. As a malign sorcery spreads throughout the city, Merit must go to war against supernatural powers beyond her comprehension. It’s her last chance to save everything—and everyone—she loves.
5 reasons to read Blade Bound
- Ethan and Merit… I mean do I really need to say anything more. I love these two.
- There’s yet another threat to Chicago, and the city has pretty much gone crazy.
- New and old foes. I had a feeling who might be behind everything, but I was still surprised at the depth of their fury.
- Weddings!! I love wedding scenes, and I loved how Merit was kind of out of her comfort zone with the process. I also enjoyed how much her friends surrounded her with love.
- An epic ending… I loved how this book ended. This series has been a favorite of mine and I couldn’t be more happy with how it ended.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: