I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: Dive Bar
Published by St. Martin's Griffin on April 11th 2017
Genres: Contemporary, Romance
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also in this series: Dirty
Also by this author: Lick (Stage Dive, #1), Play
When his younger brother loses interest in online dating, hot, bearded, bartender extraordinaire, Joe Collins, only intends to log into his account and shut it down. Until he reads about her.
Alex Parks is funny, friendly, and pretty much everything he's been looking for in a woman. And in no time at all they're emailing up a storm, telling each other their deepest darkest secrets... apart from the one that really matters.
And when it comes to love, serving it straight up works better than with a twist.
5 Reasons to read Twist
- Mistaken identity. Sometimes who you talk to online isn’t who you think it is.
- Swoon factor! Joe is an absolute sweetheart at times.
- We get to see some of our old friends.
- Heartbreak. Honestly, it wouldn’t be a good romance book without a little heartbreak.
- The fight. Seriously, I love when people fight for what they want. It gives me warm fuzzies.
I loved both Alex and Joe. They are so much fun, swoon, and chemistry that you can feel it bone deep. A great addition to the Dive Bar series. I can’t wait for the next one.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges:
- 2017 Contemporary Romance Challenge
- 2017 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge
- 2017 New Release Challenge