I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: Taking Shots
Published by Entangled Publishing on November 7th 2016
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance, Sports
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also by this author: Cinderella Screwed Me Over, Ready to Wed
I just met the girl of my dreams. Megan Davenport is funny and smart, and she's as much of an insomniac as I am. She's also my team captain's little sister, which I only found out after our passionate kiss. Megan is completely off-limits--her brother makes that very clear--and I know better than to think I can keep a relationship going during hockey season anyway. But that doesn't mean we can't be late-night friends, right? The only problem is, love makes you do crazy things, like breaking all the rules.
5 Reasons to read Crazy Pucking Love
- You don’t have to have read the books prior to this one. I love when a series follows different characters. But I’ll definitely be going back and reading the first two.
- I loved the connection between Megan and Dane. You can tell when there is chemistry.
- Both characters have to go through their own inner battles, and get out of their own way to progress.
- I enjoyed them starting out as friends first, even though there were moments when they wanted to cross that line to make it more.
- The friendships. Megan wanted to make friends, and I was so happy she got to do that. She even became friends with someone she didn’t think she would.
All in all, I enjoyed this book. I read it in less than a day and couldn’t put it down.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: