I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley
Published by Entangled Publishing on November 14th 2016
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Young Adult
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Baseball player Kyle Sawyer has many labels: bad boy, delinquent, ladies' man, fearless outfielder... Only one of them is actually true. But then sweet ballet dancer Faith Gladwell asks him to help wreck her reputation, and everything goes sideways.
Faith knows a thing or two about love, and what she had with her cheating jerk of an ex wasn't it. When he starts spreading rumors about her being an Ice Queen, Faith decides it's time to let a little bad into her life.
Lucky for her, Kyle Sawyer--dark, dangerous, totally swoonworthy Kyle Sawyer--is landscaping her backyard over Spring Break. Shirtless. And if she can convince him to play along, " dating" Kyle will silence the rumors.
But Faith's plan threatens to expose Sawyer's biggest secret of all...and that's a risk he's not willing to take.
5 Reasons to read The Bad Boy Bargain
- I love romances that start off as being “fake” and turn into something more.
- I was a big fan of how Kyle treated Faith. He tried to be the guy people think he is, but he just can’t.
- Seeing Faith realize she is worth more than the relationship she had is great.
- Seeing Kyle and Faith together is adorable. It’s that innocent crush we all experience at one time or another.
- Both Faith and Kyle have their own issues. Faith doesn’t want to seem like a prude after her ex was a jerk, but Kyle has his own secrets.
I loved this book. It was sweet, funny, and everything first love should be.