Series: Searching For
Published by Simon and Schuster on November 26th 2013
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also in this series: Searching for Beautiful, Searching for Always
Also by this author: Searching for Beautiful, Searching for Always
Kate has given up on love—at least for herself. She is both blessed and cursed with the ability to sense a romantic connection between two people—a gift that her family passed down for generations. When Kate launches her own matchmaking company, Kinnection, with her two best friends in a cozy New York town, she has to put aside her own romantic disasters to make her business a success.
But when a furious man stalks into her office and accuses her business of being a scam, Kate is given the ultimate challenge to prove herself. Slade puts himself in her hands and asks Kate to find him love. Enraged at his arrogance but stubbornly eager to prove herself, Kate agrees, dedicating herself to the journey of finding him love... only to find herself falling for him along the way.
5 reasons to read Searching for Someday
- The characters. Kate and Slade are pretty much opposites in every way. She’s a romantic and he’s jaded and doesn’t believe in love.
- Friendships. I love the friendships Kate has. You know the three that own Kinnection will have each others’ back no matter what.
- Tension of the sexual variety. I loved the tension between Slade and Kate. It practically jumped off the pages.
- The romance. It’s always a little sweeter when it’s something you are fighting against.
- Robert…. He’s the most adorable little pit bull.
Overall I love this series. I jumped into the game a little late and started with the 3rd book. Now I’m going back and getting the backstory on some of these characters. And I see a little foreshadowing when it comes to one of my favorite characters. So it was actually pretty cool to see there were warning bells so early on.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: