I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: Billionaire Builders
Published by Gallery Books on May 31st 2016
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also in this series: Any Time, Any Place, Somehow, Some Way
Also by this author: Searching for Beautiful, Searching for Always
Hot on the heels of her beloved Marriage to a Billionaire novels, New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst nails it with the first in an all-new sexy romance series featuring red-hot contractor siblings who give the Property Brothers a run for their money!
Ever the responsible eldest brother, Caleb Pierce started working for his father’s luxury contracting business at a young age, dreaming of one day sitting in the boss’s chair. But his father’s will throws a wrench in his plans by stipulating that Caleb share control of the family business with his two estranged brothers.
Things only get more complicated when demanding high-end home designer Morgan hires Caleb to build her a customized dream house that matches her specifications to a T—or she’ll use her powerful connections to poison the Pierce brothers’ reputation. Not one to ignore a challenge, Caleb vows to get the job done—if only he can stop getting distracted by his new client’s perfect…amenities.
But there’s more to icy Morgan than meets the eye. And Caleb’s not the only one who knows how to use a stud-finder. In fact, Morgan is pretty sure she’s found hers—and he looks quite enticing in a hard hat. As sparks fly between Morgan and Caleb despite his best intentions not to mix business and pleasure, will she finally warm up and help him lay the foundation for everlasting love?
10 Reasons to read Everywhere and Every Way
- If you love watching shows on HGTV, this book is right up your alley!
- Caleb and Morgan are so much fun.
- They each have things they are trying to deal with.
- Caleb and his brothers are the prime example of sibling rivalry. But you can tell they love each other.
- Characters realize it’s okay to let loose. No need to be uptight all the time.
- Seeing Caleb and Morgan interact is funny. They fight and the chemistry is very apparent.
- A bit of foreshadowing for the rest of the books. At least I feel like there are little hints.
- Who knew building houses could be so much drama?
- Forming new friendships and relationships can definitely be good for the soul.
- The sexy scenes. Oh my goodness… these two heat up the pages!
I absolutely adored this book. I took my time with it because I didn’t want it to end!