Series: Six of Crows
Published by Henry Holt and Company on September 29th 2015
Genres: Fantasy & Magic, Young Adult
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also in this series: Crooked Kingdom
Also by this author: Shadow and Bone, Ruin and Rising
Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price—and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can't pull it off alone...
A convict with a thirst for revenge.
A sharpshooter who can't walk away from a wager.
A runaway with a privileged past.
A spy known as the Wraith.
A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums.
A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes.
Kaz's crew are the only ones who might stand between the world and destruction—if they don't kill each other first.
5 Reasons to Read Six of Crows
- The action. Seriously, this is a group of people who do what they say they’re going to do.
- The intensity. This book is much darker than the Grisha trilogy.
- Grisha-verse. We are still in the time of the Grisha. I loved hearing little snippets of my favorite characters.
- The multiple narratives. I loved hearing from the different characters. I’m hoping we get to hear from more of them throughout the books.
- The relationships. Some of them are romantic and some are pure friendship. But I love how in tune with each other this group is. Even if they have some doubts, they know they can count on each other.
I was absorbed by this book. I loved being in a world where Grisha exist again. It made my heart happy. I can’t wait for the next one, even though it’s going to be a long wait.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: