Series: Naked Werewolf
Published by Pocket Books on February 22nd 2011
Genres: Adult, Humorous, Paranormal, Romance
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also in this series: The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf, How to Run with a Naked Werewolf
Also by this author: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs, Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men
Even in Grundy, Alaska, it's unusual to find a naked guy with a bear trap clamped to his ankle on your porch. But when said guy turns into a wolf, recent southern transplant Mo Wenstein has no difficulty identifying the problem. Her surly neighbor Cooper Graham—who has been openly critical of Mo's ability to adapt to life in Alaska—has trouble of his own. Werewolf trouble.
For Cooper, an Alpha in self-imposed exile from his dysfunctional pack, it's love at first sniff when it comes to Mo. But Cooper has an even more pressing concern on his mind. Several people around Grundy have been the victims of wolf attacks, and since Cooper has no memory of what he gets up to while in werewolf form, he's worried that he might be the violent canine in question.
If a wolf cries wolf, it makes sense to listen, yet Mo is convinced that Cooper is not the culprit. Except if he's not responsible, then who is? And when a werewolf falls head over haunches in love with you, what are you supposed to do anyway? The rules of dating just got a whole lot more complicated. . . .
5 Reasons to read How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf
- The humor. This is something you can always count on in Harper’s books.
- Despise to Love. I think these are the best kinds of romances. It’s fun to see characters go through the whole thing.
- The werewolves. They aren’t the same as in other types of books.
- The mystery. There’s someone attacking people in this small area of Alaska. But who???
- The snark. Mo is full of it. She has a comeback for pretty much everything.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: