Published by Simon and Schuster on February 14th 2013
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also by this author: The Unidentified Redhead, Nuts
A bestselling hot, hilarious eBook by USA TODAY indie author Alice Clayton, the freshest voice to hit publishing in years. “An instant classic…highly recommended!” (New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Jennifer Probst).
Caroline Reynolds has a fantastic new apartment in San Francisco, a Kitchen Aid mixer to die for, and no O (and we’re not talking Oprah here, folks). She has a flourishing design career, an office overlooking the bay, a killer zucchini bread recipe, and no O. She has Clive (the best cat ever), great friends, a great rack, and no O. Adding insult to O-less, she also has an oversexed neighbor with the loudest late-night wallbanging she’s ever heard. Every moan, spank, and—was that a meow?—punctuates the fact that not only is she losing sleep, she still has—yep, you guessed it—no O. Enter Simon Parker. When the wallbanging threatens to literally bounce her out of bed, Caroline, clad in sexual frustration and a pink baby-doll nightie, confronts her heard-but-never-seen neighbor. Their late-night hallway encounter has…well…mixed results. Because with walls this thin, the tension’s gonna be thick. A delicious mix of silly and steamy, this is an irresistible tale of exasperation at first sight.
5 Reasons to Read Wallbanger
- The characters. This group of friends is hilarious when they are together.
- The steamy scenes. They tend to get pretty hot!
- The romance. It’s slow and steady with all the awkward moments.
- The friendship. Like I said before the friendships in this book are amazing. They are so close, and I love how they interact with each other.
- The humor. It’s down right funny at times. They have nicknames, and the banter is funny as hell.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: