Series: The Edge of Never
Published by Grand Central Publishing on March 12th 2013
Genres: Romance, New Adult, Coming of Age, Contemporary
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
--The New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling blockbuster--
New Adult Romance
This new edition includes exclusive bonus material - an all-new full chapter from Andrew's point of view during a crucial scene!
Sometimes life takes you off course . . .
THE EDGE OF NEVER
Twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett thought she knew exactly where her life was going. But after a wild night at the hottest club in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, she shocks everyone-including herself-when she decides to leave the only life she's ever known and set out on her own. Grabbing her purse and her cell phone, Camryn boards a Greyhound bus ready to find herself. Instead, she finds Andrew Parrish.
Sexy and exciting, Andrew lives life like there is no tomorrow. He persuades Camryn to do things she never thought she would and shows her how to give in to her deepest, most forbidden desires. Soon he becomes the center of her daring new life, pulling love and lust and emotion out of her in ways she never imagined possible. But there is more to Andrew than Camryn realizes. Will his secret push them inseparably together-or destroy them forever?
5 Reasons to read The Edge of Never
- Adventure – I’m sure many of us have wanted to just say screw everything and just take off.
- Unexpected relationships – You wouldn’t think you’d make friends with a complete stranger.
- Characters you’ll love – I adore Camryn and Andrew. They are both dealing with a lot and not sure how to get through it.
- Hope – Because what’s the point of life without a little hope.
- Realizing what’s important – Clarity comes at the most unlikely times.
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: