The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I know I said it the other day, but HAPPY NEW YEAR y’all! It’s still hard to be believe it’s 2016. And it’s going to take me forever to get used to writing 16 instead of 15. It’s been a pretty slow week. Lots of relaxing time with the family. We got all the Christmas decorations down, and the kiddos toys put up. We are ready to take 2016 head on. I didn’t get my book written by the end of last year, but I will get it down this year, damn it.
We’ve got lots of exciting things going on this year. New features, a bloggy birthday giveaway starting tomorrow, a ton of fun events, and reading challenges. I also plan to read more of the books I own. I will accomplish my goals this year.
What are y’all up to? Anything exciting going on?
- Angel of Mercy by Shannon Dermott
- Have No Mercy by Shannon Dermott
- Sacrifice of Mercy by Shannon Dermott
- Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn
- Tempting the Player by J. Lynn
- Tempting the Bodyguard by J. Lynn
- Demon Rising by Karma Barry
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
- Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol
- Awakening the Emerald Moon by Sandra Dawn