I received this book for free from Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Whiteout by Nikki Jefford
Series: Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter
Published by Nikki Jefford on October 27th 2015
Genres: Urban, Paranormal, Romance, New Adult
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Book Depository
Also in this series: Northern Bites, Stake Out
Also by this author: Aurora Sky, Northern Bites
Life on the run is no winter picnic, especially when Aurora’s partner sees himself as the sheriff, not the outlaw.
It’s a cat-and-mouse game across the Last Frontier with agents and vampires out for blood while Fane searches desperately to find Aurora before rogue vampires do.
The hunters have become the hunted. And the road to freedom has never felt more uncertain.
10 Things I loved about Whiteout
- Aurora’s sarcasm. It’s probably one of my favorite things about her.
- We get a POV from Fane!!!!!
- Dante’s flirtatiousness. He’s so freaking adorable even when he’s trying to be an ass.
- Certain people get put in their place.
- Another certain person’s demise.
- Aurora battling with her emotions over going back to the agency or not.
- Any part that includes Fane and Aurora. Seriously, I love these two!
- Getting to catch up with a few characters from the past.
- The way Aurora and Dante work together. They are like a well oiled machine.
- The resourcefulness of Dante. He somehow finds a way to make things work out. Even in crappy situations.