I received this book for free from Own in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Series: Half-Moon Hollow
Published by Pocket Books on March 24th 2015
Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance
Length: 9 hours and 13 Minutes
Narrator: Amanda Ronconi
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Audible, The Book Depository
This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale.Also in this series: The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires, Driving Mr. Dead
Also by this author: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs, Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men
In the next book in Molly Harper’s beloved Half Moon Hollow paranormal romance series, Gigi starts her first job (at Vampire Headquarters), gets over her first love, and may even fall for her first vampire!Gigi is no longer an innocent teen. All grown up and looking for love, her family and friends worry she’ll go for the sexy, alluring vampire instead of a nice, safe human. But sexy and alluring, with a penchant for biting, could be just what Gigi wants...
Reasons I love this book!
- I love GiGi! I was so happy that she would have her own book after reading The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires.
- We see just how overprotective Iris and Cal are. It’s insane how overboard they go.
- We get to see some of the other characters from previous books.
- I love how tight-knit this group is. Such an amazing circle of friends.
- Nik is hilarious without meaning to be. He also doesn’t do technology which baffles GiGi.
- Blank spaces in Nik’s memory freaks GiGi out.
- Love GiGi’s coworkers. They are so much fun.
- One coworker may take things a bit too far.
- Nik’s jealousy over Jamie is funny.
- Ophelia may or may not get punched. (This may have been my favorite part ever!!!!!)
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: