This bloggiesta has been a whirlwind. I’ve actually accomplished quite a few things and added many more things to my to-do list.
My original List
Update past reviews into the archive
- Schedule all upcoming reviews (So far I’ve done 3/9. I need to get better at this)
- Work on a few discussion posts
- Do a video tour of my bookshelf
Format the wrap-up posts
- Cross post reviews (totally failed at this one while working on background things.)
Participate in 2 Twitter Chats
Work on a challenge update post for each quarter
- Comment on some Bloggiesta participant posts (commented on a few, but didn’t get to all of them)
- Not freak out over how much I have on my to-do list (Didn’t freak out at all! *high five*)
Things I added
Organize with Trello
Format Meme Posts
Add things to planner
Mini Challenge: Simplify Blogging
- Mini Challenge: Create a blogging schedule (sort of done)
Mini Challenge: Create a trove of blogging posts
Mini Challenge: 8 not to be missed podcasts
Mini Challenge: Blast from the past (Cheat Sheet)
- Mini Challenge: Create a blog style guide (I already sort of do this)
Here is how I’ve organized with Trello
I’ve added all of my blog things to my new Erin Condren planner, and I freaking love it!
I added 3 new podcasts that I’m listening too, and working on listening to the back episodes.
While it’s not a massive list, I did come up with 15 post ideas for future use. I’ll be adding to this list as the ideas come to me.
I’m working on allotting certain times of day to when I work on something so I’ll hopefully have a blogging schedule hashed out soon.
Blast from the Past: I actually spent a decent amount of time the past few days copying code to keep in case something goes wonky. I also used this to help format certain posts that way I just have to copy & paste.