Series: Elemental Assassin
Published by Pocket Books on July 22nd 2014
Genres: Contemporary, fantasy, Fiction, General, Romance, Urban
Length: 11 hours and 8 minutes
Narrator: Lauren Fortgang
Buy on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Audible, The Book Depository
Also in this series: Spider's Bite, Web of Lies
Also by this author: Touch of Frost, Kiss of Frost
In book eleven of her New York Times bestselling Elemental Assassin series, author Jennifer Estep continues “one of the best urban fantasy series going on the market” (Fresh Fiction).Gin Blanco is hard-nosed, sexy, and lethal. Nicknamed “The Spider,” she’s a stone elemental assassin who brings her unique mix of magic and tact to every assignment, no matter the target. There’s a new drug on the streets of Ashland, and its name “Burn” sums up the potent effect it has on its users. When one of her restaurant employees is threatened by dealers of the drug, Gin steps in to set things straight…
List of why I loved this installment!
- Gin is seriously bad ass!!!!
- There is a mysterious woman that starts making an appearance.
- Nobody messes with Gin’s family, or the Pork Pit employees.
- Sometimes you just have to have a brawl in the middle of the street.
- There is some serious tension between Gin and Bria.
- It’s not good to become obsessive about a situation. (You end up pissing a lot of people off)
- The ending was a perfect set up for the next book!!!!
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: