I’m super excited to be a part of this hop hosted by Fic Fare & Swoony Boys. It’s our chance to talk about some of our favorite book boyfriends. Each stop has a different topic. There will be a hop-wide giveaway that will include a bonus entry to enter a quote at the end of each week. Each stop will have hidden words to make a well known swoony quote. There will also be an individual giveaway.
My hidden words are:
than you believe
Fictional Boy That Caught Me Off Guard
Okay, there are a few fictional boys that caught me off guard. These definitely aren’t in any particular order!
Morpheus (The Splintered Trilogy)
He is one big ball of contradictions. He loves but he doesn’t know how to show it without tricks and games. He struggles with trying to be worthy in Alyssas’ eyes. He’s awful at times, but I freaking love him.
The Darkling (The Grisha Trilogy)
Yes, I know I’m supposed to be all “No, the Darkling is evil!” But I can’t. He does some pretty atrocious things, and is crazy as hell at times, but I understand part of him. There’s a part that just wants to be loved.
Jackal (The Blood of Eden Trilogy)
Oh Jackal, I thought I was going to hate you. He’s the perfect narcissistic asshole. But I love him all the same. He puts on a big front, but he does have feelings buried somewhere under all his hatefulness.
As you can see, I definitely have a thing for the bad boys, but these are the really bad boys, and it’s so hard to turn them away.
$20 Amazon Gift Card, Book Cover Bracelet, & Valentine-y Themed Swag
Just comment below with which fictional boy caught you off guard and enter for a chance to win.
*1 winner will get their choice of either: Ensnared by A.G. Howard, Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo, or The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
*Must be 18 years old to enter
*International as long as The Book Depository ships to you
*Winner has 48 hours to reply to initial email or another winner will be chosen.
*Giveaway ends at Midnight CST on February 15, 2015
14 Days of Fictional Swooning Schedule
- February 1st– Fiction Fare
- February 1st– Swoony Boys Podcast
- February 2nd– Literary, etc.
- February 3rd– Adventures in YA Publishing
- February 3rd– A Soul Unsung: Book Gossip for the Soul
- February 4th– Bookish Things & More
- February 5th– Books and Swoons
- February 5th– Love at First Page
- February 6th– Awesome Book Nuts
- February 6th– Mainstream Passionista
- February 6th– The Book Sphere
- February 7th– I Turn the Pages
- February 7th– Andi’s ABCs
- February 8th– Na’s Not So Newsworthy Thoughts
- February 8th– WhoRUBlog
- February 9th– Gun in Act One
- February 9th– We So Nerdy
- February 10th– What Sarah Read
- February 10th– Flutters and Flails
- February 11th– The Book Addict’s Guide
- February 11th– Effortlessly Reading
- February 11th– Lostbraincell’s Bookish Blog
- February 12th– GReads!
- February 12th– Books Equal Awesomeness
- February 13th– My Friends Are Fiction
- February 13th– Lee Kelly: New Write City
- February 14th– Fiction Fare
- February 14th– Swoony Boys Podcast