This week’s theme is Truth or Dare. There’s a little game of it played in Sweet Evil. 😉
So, I hate dares. Always have, always will. I like my comfort zone, and don’t like to be forced out of it. I’ll posting a couple of truths about myself.
1. It took me over 6 years to get my college degree, and I don’t even use said degree now. :/
2. I like those cheesy movies they play around Halloween on the Disney Channel.
3. I have a ton of hobbies: crochet, knit, sewing, hand embroidery, and, my fave, reading.
4. Regardless of how awful the movie is, my all time fave starring Johnny Depp is Cry Baby. I know it’s ridiculous, but I just can’t help it!
5. I love to bake. But I don’t really like baked sweets. Thank goodness I have kids to eat them up.
So I absolutely love John Gray. He’s a seriously awesome dad. He is capable of being tough and loving at the same time. Also Kope, it’s so nice to see a Neph that doesn’t work. Kai is being the typical stubborn guy, but I hope he gets his act together quick. Now to read the last quarter, and wait for the sequel!